"A Far Away Place, So Close
Open Mid-May thru September
9 AM 'til Sunset Daily
OnLine Camping Request.
Making a Camping reservation?! Wonderful! When you are finished filling out the information below, press ‘submit’ and we will get back to you about your reservation as soon as possible.
~ Drop-Ins are Always Welcome! ~
If you prefer: Call - (207) 725-6009
Affordable Family Camping in Maine!!
All fields are required for the registration process.
All reservations must be made by an adult over the age of 21, who will be Camping with the family.
We cannot accept reservations from anyone under the age of 21.
FAMILY CAMPING ONLY
Online reservations must be made at least 1 week prior to the arrival date.
Last minute reservations may be made by telephone or on-site. We have never turned a Camper away!
August 27 - September 3, 2017...THOMAS POINT BEACH BLUEGRASS SPECIAL Week. This Camping Request Form is not used throughout these dates, All camping is on a First Come-First Served Basis and is not restricted to campsites only. The entire Park is used for camping throughout this week, just like what was done throughout the years of our Festivals of the past. Join us as we continue our Labor Day w/e camping tradition here at Thomas Point. Please refer to our 2017 EVENTS LINK for complete Line-up, Ticket Costs and Early Bird Camping reservations. To camp during this event, a per person ticket purchase is required. Tickets for this week-end may be purchased at https://events.thomaspointbeach.com
~ Camping Courtesies ~
In the interest of making your visit as enjoyable as possible, the following information is given to help you understand what standards are for camping in our Park. These Courtesies are designed to protect your family and your property as well as ours and that of others. In general, good common sense and consideration for others is all that is required and everyone will enjoy a relaxing stay.
- To maintain peace and quiet, one of the features of camping at Thomas Point, we ask that all noise be kept to the very minimum after 10:00 PM.
- For the sake of safety, we will not allow any swimming after 8:00 PM. Swimming after dark is dangerous and is not allowed. Swimming while the lifeguard is OFF Duty is done at your own risk.
- Campfires are to be out by Midnight. DO NOT MOVE the fire rings. Please keep your fires low and make sure that they are out when you retire.
- Please do not cut, debark, or drive nails, knives, axes or saws in any trees. You are free to take any dead, fallen wood for your fires.
- Parents are asked to exercise control of their children’s conduct and will be responsible for any harm done by them. All children must be at their campsite by 10:00 PM. No children under 18 years of age may be left alone at the campsite overnight. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult in the rest rooms at all times.
- No Fireworks. No disruptive behavior is tolerated.
- Please keep your campsite neat and clean. Garbage bags and rakes are available at the Main Lodge. Avoid unsightly clutter. NO Clotheslines, excessive toys, waste.
- Visitors must leave the Park by 8:30 PM or registration fees will be charged.
- QUIET HOURS are from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM.
- DO NOT wash clothes/dishes in the bathrooms or at the faucets. Please use outside sinks, only.
- Any disturbing activities should be reported to the Main Lodge or call 725-6009, at once.
- All "Camping Pets" must be under 25 pounds.This Pet size is strictly enforced. All Pets must be registered and NEVER left alone at any time. Dogs must be kept on a SHORT leash at all times. NO Barking. Only adults may walk pets in the designated walking area. Pets are never allowed in any public areas: the beachfront, playground, buildings, etc. Clean up after your pet immediately. Complaints will result in eviction and forfeiture of fees. Pets are not allowed during any Public Events.
Anyone found in violation
with these policies will be asked
to leave the grounds at once. No Refunds!
For Reservations or information...
Thomas Point Beach, Inc.
29 Meadow Road,
Brunswick, Maine 04011
or call (207) 725-6009
"The Cleanest and Prettiest Park in New England"